- Complete the Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics 450 hour Esthetics Training Registration Form
- Submit a high school diploma or general education diploma, if you do not have these requirements; please contact the director at (262) 242-3505.
- Submit the $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Describe on a sheet of paper your interest in the field of esthiology, your expectations and goals for this course and your future.
Information regarding future skin care classes depends upon the completion of the previous class. Please contact the director for future enrollment dates.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, financial status, sex, age, or sexual orientation.
Graduation is required before a student is eligible to take the State of Wisconsin Licensure Examination.
All applications will be considered; application and tuition monies must be completed. Transfer students are accepted upon transcripts received from previous school. Transfer credits are considered on an individual basis.
- Complete the 450 hours required by the school and the Department of Safety and Professional Services.
- Meet the satisfactory progress requirements of 76%.
- Complete all tuition and fee obligations.
- Complete the closing interview with the Esthetic Instructor and the Director.
Please be advised that other states have or may require additional hours of instruction for licensing eligibility. Check with admissions for the appropriate information.
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics does not guarantee job placement. However, every available resource is offered to assist students in their search for employment.
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics recognizes the following days as
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
Days taken off due to legal holidays will lengthen the enrollment contract.
School Schedule – Days and Times
Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. School is in session 3 Saturdays per month.
The session runs for approximately seven months, depending on holidays and