450-Hour Esthetics Training & Licensing Course
As Wisconsin’s leading school of esthiology, our main objective is to prepare the student for the successful completion of the State Esthiology Board Examination administered by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services. The student will receive a diploma certifying the successful completion of the esthetic course after 450 hours of study and treatment practice.
New Session Starting:
November 30, 2020
Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Three Saturdays per month, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuition: $8,300.00, Includes Books, Microdermabrasion and Chemical Exfoliation Certifications
Please complete the 3-page form, EMAIL, FAX or MAIL to:
Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics
11135 N. Wauwatosa Road
Mequon, WI 53097
Call to schedule your tour of Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics, discuss your career goals with the Director and request more information: 262.242.3505
The School’s Learning Objectives
- Anatomy and physiology of the face, neck, hands, and arms
- Identify and assess skin conditions and disorders
- Perform facial treatments with state of the art equipment for all skin types, waxing services, spa treatments, and makeup applications
- Obtain business management skills required to seek employment and provide tools for success
The School’s Goals
- Prepare the student in the field of esthiology
- Provide the necessary equipment, supplies and educational materials throughout the theoretical and practical training
- Provide understanding, direction, and guidance to each student
- Prepare students in accordance with State of Wisconsin Regulation and Licensing procedures
Introduction Law and code, bookkeeping, business management, history and ethics
Safety, sanitation and sterilization
Anatomy and physiology
Chemistry, treatments and process
Treatment, product, and techniques
Electricity, machines, and equipment
Makeup and color analysis
Individual student needs and electives
Chemical Exfoliation Certification
|Total hours: 450||229||221|
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics is approved and licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing, PO Box 8935, Madison, WI. (608) 267-4854.
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics is owned and operated by Skin Alive, Ltd., a Wisconsin corporation. Questions regarding the school program may be addressed to Gail Lerman, Director.
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics, under State of Wisconsin Regulation, is required to carry a Surety Bond in accordance to RL 61.06. This bond is required to protect a student or their parents/guardian from economic loss. For information on filing a claim contact:
West Bend Mutual
8401 Greenway Blvd. Suite 1100
PO Box 620976
Middleton, WI 53562
Contact us online or by phone with any questions (262) 242-3505.