Rules and Regulations
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Students will not be permitted to be under the influence of alcohol or any other nonprescription drug while on school property or during school hours.
- Students must be courteous and respect others. No profanity is allowed. Voice levels should be kept to a minimum.
- Respect the cleanliness of your surroundings.
- No smoking allowed on the school premises.
- Food and beverages are allowed only in designated areas of the building. Gum chewing is not allowed.
- Students are issued a kit that includes books and supplies. Students must replace all lost or stolen articles at their own expense. Students will not borrow from other students and only the equipment directed by the instructor will be used.
- Cell phones are not allowed in class.
- Students are not allowed to use the business telephone without permission and no long distance calls are allowed unless there is an emergency.
- Students must never refuse an assigned service. If this occurs the student will be dismissed immediately and will only receive credit for the hours in attendance.
- Stealing is unacceptable and immediate dismissal is appropriate.
Breach of the above rules and/or failure to maintain a 76 grade average is grounds for dismissal.
To complete the course after dismissal for unsatisfactory progress, attendance or conduct, the student must interview with the director. Each case will be handled individually. There may be a waiting period for the next available course.
Payments and Payment Policy
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (a 5% charge of the total tuition will be added)
- Educator Credit Union Student Loans
- Department of Workforce Development Financial Assistance
Different payment plans are available at a modest additional charge. Financial assistance information is available on the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development webpage. Financials must be secured and paid for before the student can graduate from our school. If you wish to discuss financial arrangements, please contact the director at (262) 242-3505.
If the student fails to make the payment within one week after it is due, a late fee as set forth in the contract will be charged.
The Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics will refund all money paid by a student except for the non-refundable fee of $100 if the student cancels three business days after signing the enrollment contract. The cancellation must be in writing and prior to entering the class. If a student cancels the class and has paid by credit card, a 5% credit card fee will be deducted from their reimbursement.
Students who enroll and begin classes, regardless of withdrawal, must adhere to the following refund policy:
- Registration fee not refundable
- Enrollment fee not refundable
- Full costs to students for textbooks and kits not refundable
- Tuition will be refunded according to the following chart:
|Percentage of enrollment time||Percentage of total tuition charged to student|
|0 – 5%||20%|
|5 – 10%||30%|
|10 – 15%||40%|
|15 – 25%||45%|
|25 – 50%||70%|
|50 – 100%||100%|
Contact us online or by phone with any questions (262) 242-3505.