New Session Starting: February 29, 2016
Session hours: Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Three Saturdays per month, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Course & School Goals
450-Hour Esthetics Training & Licensing Course
As Wisconsin’s leading school of esthiology, our main objective is to prepare the student for the successful completion of the State Esthiology Board Examination administered by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services. The student will receive a diploma certifying the successful completion of the esthetic course after 450 hours of study and treatment practice.Learn More
Requirements & Policies
- Complete the Mequon Thiensville School of Esthetics 450 Hour Course Application Form
- Submit a high school diploma or general education diploma, if you do not have these requirements; please contact the director at (262) 242-3505.
- Submit the $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Describe on a sheet of paper your interest in the field of esthiology, your expectations and goals for this course and your future.
License Renewal Course
New CE Requirements for Wisconsin Cosmetology Professionals. These 4 CE hours must include:
- One CE hour on laws governing licensees and establishments
- Three CE hours on safety, sanitation and infection control
Contact us online or by phone with any questions (262) 242-3505.